Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Licensee Search
- Laws & Regulations
- Applications & Forms
- Please allow 30 business days for processing
- EMT and Paramedic Licensing
- General Information / Updates
- Emergency Preparedness / Pandemic Flu
- EMS Education Conference NEW!
- Missouri Ambulance Reporting System (MARS)
- TCD Data System
- Time Critical Diagnosis System
- State Advisory Council on EMS
- Regional EMS Committees
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Ask Us
- Continuing Education Opportunity EMS and Ebola: Field Experience with Transporting Patients
- Medical Transport Guidelines
- Answering Point Guidelines
- Interim Guidance for Emergency Medical Services
- CDC Guidelines for air medical transport of EBOLA patients
- Detailed Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Checklist for Ebola Preparedness
- Ebola Virus Disease (EVD) Screening for EMS
- Memo: CDC Check List for Ebola Preparedness
USB to Infrared Mini Adapters available to Zoll AED users
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Office of Primary Care and Rural Health (OPCRH) has twenty-two (22) USB to Infrared Mini Adapters available to give to anyone using Zoll AEDs. These USB adapters allow computers to wirelessly upload data to or off-load data from the AED. These adapters are an older version and not as compact as the currently available adapters; but they will still make wireless communication possible between a computer and AED. Please feel free to contact Lee Temmen at the OPCRH if you would like to have one or more of the adapters. Call toll free 1-800-891-7415 or locally, call 573-751-6219.
Emergency Medical Services (EMS) is responsible for protecting the health, safety and welfare of the public by assuring that emergency medical services provided by ambulance services, emergency medical response agencies, trauma center, training entities and emergency medical technicians meet or exceed established standards.
EMS investigates complaints and may exercise its authority to deny, place on probation, suspend or revoke the licensure of an ambulance service, training entity, trauma center, emergency medical response agency, and emergency medical technician when statutory or regulatory violation is substantiated.
To submit events for calendar- send invite to: firstname.lastname@example.org