The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) Kansas City Regional Office invites you to our 2017 Medicare
Open Enrollment Period (OEP) Webinar. Attendees will receive updates and resource information, which will be helpful during OEP. Topics to be covered are:
- Medicare Plan Finder Changes and Demonstration
- 2017 Medicare Part D Benefit Parameters
- Preferred Pharmacy
- Beneficiary Mailings Related to Open Enrollment
- 2017 Plan Landscapes
- Qualified Medicare Beneficiary (QMB) Balanced Billing
- Durable Medical Equipment, Prosthetics/Orthotics and Supplies (DMEPOS) Round 1 2017
- Program Integrity
Click the date and time that best suits your schedule, and follow the instructions provided. The content is the same in each session, so participants need only attend once (but are welcome to attend multiple times, if desired).
Friday, October 7, 2016 1:30PM – 2:30PM
Thursday, October 13, 2016 9:30AM – 10:30AM
You will receive a confirmation email from Eventbrite after completing your registration, which will include the login information for the webinar.
We look forward to your participation. If you have any questions or have difficulty registering, please contact Elissa Balch at Elissa.Balch@cms.hhs.gov.
Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
Kansas City Regional Office
601 E 12th Street
Kansas City, MO 64106