February 6, 2014
You’re invited to participate in Rural Mental Health & Substance Abuse Toolkit webinar on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 2:00pm (Eastern).
Objectives of the webinar:
- Identify evidence and promising models that improve access to mental health and substance abuse resources in rural communities.
- Discuss setting specific models for communities, schools, and health care settings.
- Describe lessons learned from effective mental health and substance abuse program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
How to Register –
- Go to – https://nosorh.webex.com/nosorh/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=664648337
- Click Register.
- On the registration form, enter your information and then click Submit.
This call will be recorded and the viewable recording will be available on the NOSORH website – http://www.nosorh.org/news/webinars.php
January 23, 2014
Cycle 1 of the 2014 Special Projects program is now open.
Cycle 1 concept papers will be accepted online until 4pm Thursday, February 13, 2014. If you should have any questions about this funding opportunity, please direct them to your regional program officer.
Please note there will be pre-application webinar on Thursday, January 23, 2014 at 11:00 a.m. To learn more about the opportunity or to register for the webinar please visit our Special Projects Request for Concept Papers webpage.
December 19, 2013
Thursday, January 16
12:00-1:00 pm CST
Technology has transformed the world of health information through the electronic medical record. Although organizations can benefit from electronic medical records (EMRs) because they are more efficient and easy to share, this improved method of information exchange means data can be manipulated, mined, passed and shared, all of which impact data integrity. While the paper medium was easier to control, data ownership is where we need to focus our attention today.
December 5, 2013
You’re invited to participate in the Fundraising & Development for Health Centers & Safety Net Clinics webinar on Thursday, December 12, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. EST. This webinar is co-sponsored with the National Network for Oral Health Access (NNOHA).