Council for Adolescent and School Health
The purpose of the Council for Adolescent and School Health (CASH) is to inform and advise the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) decision-makers regarding adolescent and school health issues and initiatives.
CASH may be invited to provide input and advice to other planning committees, work groups, task forces, and advisory councils seeking expertise on adolescent and school health.
The mission of the Council for Adolescent and School Health (CASH) is to support adolescent and school health and to facilitate collaboration with others to promote a coordinated family, community, and school approach to achieve healthy adolescent development. The mission will be supported by a strategic plan.
- Promote access of needed health services for school-age children, adolescents, and their families.
- Facilitate collaboration at state and local levels to improve and enhance healthy adolescent development and coordinated school health.
- Promote awareness and educational opportunities regarding adolescent health and coordinated school health.
Thank you to these partners for advising the Adolescent Health and School Health programs in order to promote and enhance the health of youth across the state of Missouri.
- ACT Missouri
- Alternative Opportunities
- Behavioral Health Response Worldwide
- Columbia/ Boone County Health Department
- Department of Elementary and Secondary Education
- Department of Mental Health
- Department of Social Services
- GLSEN of Greater KC
- Grandview C-4
- Kennett Public Schools
- Lexington R-V School District
- Missouri State University
- The Teen Pregnancy Prevention Partnership
- Truman State University
- University of Missouri
- University of Missouri Children’s Hospital
- University of Missouri- St. Louis