Bridgeton Landfill Air Monitoring
Department of Health and Senior Services and Department of Natural Resources collected radiological data from locations in the vicinity of the Westlake Landfill to confirm current conditions. A similar process was completed in 2013. More information can be found at http://dnr.mo.gov/env/hwp/fedfac/westlakelandfill-ffs.htm. This Interim Report details sample locations and methods, and summarizes ambient gamma readings. An upcoming final report will include information on laboratory analyses of the air samples collected.
Follow-Up Review of Air Monitoring Data
- Bridgeton Comprehensive Air Sampling Review July and October 2015
- Bridgeton Comprehensive Air Sampling Review Jan 2015
- Bridgeton Comprehensive Air Sampling Review July 2014
- Bridgeton Radiological Air Sampling Report
- Bridgeton Area Emergency Department Data Review