The Laboratory Preparedness, Education and Safety (LPES) unit of the MSPHL is dedicated to providing a variety of training activities for both our internal staff as well as external partners throughout the state. We offer training and technical assistance as well as consultation to sentinel laboratories in Missouri with regards to our laboratory services. The MSPHL also provides scientific expertise and guidance for the Rule out / Referral process of possible Bioterrorism agents.Check back early next year for the 2014 Training Calendar. If you have any questions in the meantime contact the LPES unit at 573-522-1444 or SPHL.LPES@health.mo.gov.
- Packaging and Shipping of Division 6.2 Infectious Substances
- Biosafety and Biosecurity: Minimizing the Risks in the Laboratory
- Agents of Bioterrorism: Rule Out/Refer - LRN Guidelines for Sentinel Laboratories
- Educational Challenge Program
* At this time the Educational Challenge has been suspended. We hope to have it up and running in the future. Please check back. Thank you for your interest.