Data & Statistical Reports
Data collection for Missouri PRAMS began in 2007 and is ongoing. This Missouri Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS) 2007 - 2008 Data Report combines data from 2007 and 2008 for a comprehensive assessment of attitudes and experiences before, during, and shortly after pregnancy among Missouri women.
PRAMS MOniter Fact Sheets
- Breastfeeding Inititation and Continuation
- Postpartum Depression
- Flu Vaccination Among Pregnant Women
1. Garikapaty VP, Feyerharm R, Zhu B. Folic acid consumption among Missouri women in the periconceptional period. Mo Med 2008;105(6):504-9.
2. Weiser T, Lin M, Garikapaty VP, Feyerharm R, Bensyl D, Zhu B. Association of maternal smoking status with breastfeeding practices, Missouri, 2005. Pediatrics.
1. Jennifer Collins, Mei Lin. Prenatal stressful life events associated with bed-sharing, Missouri PRAMS, 2007-2009. 17th Annual Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology (MCH EPI) Conference, New Orleans, Louisiana, December 14-16, 2011 (accepted)
2. Jennifer Collins, Mei Lin, Venkata Garikapaty. Factors associated with smoking cessation counseling during prenatal care among Missouri women. Council of State and Territorial Epidemiologists (CSTE) Annual Conference, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, June 12-16, 2011
3. Mei Lin, William Sappenfield, Mary Jo Mosley, Venkata Garikapaty, Wanda Barfield. Psychosocial Stress Associated With Gestational Diabetes Mellitus. The 15th Annual Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology (MCH EPI) Conference, Tampa, Florida, December 9-11, 2009
4. Venkata PS Garikapaty, Mei Lin. Postpartum depression among Missouri women, 2007. The 15th Annual Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology (MCH EPI) Conference, Tampa, Florida, December 9-11, 2009
5. Mei Lin, Venkata PS Garikapaty, Bao-Ping Zhu. Risk factors for persistent smoking and post-partum relapsing among Missouri women with a recent live birth. The 14th Annual Maternal and Child Health Epidemiology (MCH EPI) Conference, Atlanta, Georgia, December 10-12, 2008
6. Venkata PS Garikapaty, Mei Lin. Predictors of non-response in the Missouri Pregnancy Risk Assessment Monitoring System (PRAMS). The 2008 National PRAMS Meeting, Atlanta, Georgia, December 8-9, 2008