- Register for a physician account and submit a physician application.
- Become verified with the department as a Missouri licensed physician who is active and in good standing to practice medicine or osteopathy pursuant to Missouri law.
- As part of the verification process, the department will contact you to verify your intent to participate as a certifying physician.
- Submit Electronic Physician Certification Forms for certified patients.
- Before you certify, review the DHSS Guidance for Certification Appointments.
- Physician Certification Forms must not be issued more than 30 days before the date the patient will apply for a new patient identification card or renewal of a patient identification card.
Step by Step Instructions for Creating a Physician Account and Application.
Physicians are responsible for creating their own accounts to be used for the purpose of submitting electronic certification forms on behalf of their patients in a manner that is compliant with provisions in 19 CSR 30-95.110. Physicians found in violation of these requirements may be subject to sanctions or penalties under applicable laws and regulations.
Unauthorized Requests for Physician Accounts
Any parties found to establish an unauthorized physician account will be subject to sanctions or penalties under applicable laws and regulations.