Patient - Application Information
Patient - Rejected Application Information
- If the department reviews an application and determines it incomplete, per 19 CSR 30-95.030 (2)(A), that application will be rejected back to the applicant.
- An application for a qualifying patient or patient cultivation identification card will be considered received when an application is submitted to the department that includes all information required by section (2) of this rule. The department will notify an applicant once if an application is incomplete and will specify in that notification what information is missing. Applicants must resubmit corrections within 10 days of being notified their application is incomplete, at which point that application will be denied if the required changes are not made.
- The department will not accept any application documentation outside of the online registry system. Only applications in a rejected status, in their entirety, will be permitted to be edited.
- REMINDER: After uploading files or editing data, be sure you click the “SAVE” button to commit your changes before submitting or resubmitting your application to the department.
- Applicants can contact the department with questions about a rejected application by phone or email:
- Toll-Free Access Line: 866-219-0165 (8:30 am – 3:30 pm CST Monday-Friday)
Patient - Denied Application Information
Per 19 CSR 30-95.030 (3)(B), Qualifying patient, primary caregiver, and patient cultivation identification cards may be denied or revoked.
- If an applicant provides false or misleading information in an application, the identification card for which the applicant is applying will be denied.
- If an applicant fails to provide a complete application within ten (10) days of being notified that an application is incomplete, the identification card for which the applicant is applying will be denied.
(I) An applicant will be considered notified on the date the department sends a written explanation of how the application is incomplete to a mailing or e-mail address provided by the applicant.
(II) If an applicant fails to provide either a mailing or email address, the department will not issue notice but will hold the application for thirty (30) days before denying it.
- Note: Pursuant to 19 CSR 30-95.030(3)(B)1.F, if an applicant receives two denials within a twelve-month period, any subsequent application within that period will be denied.
- Pursuant to 19 CSR 30-95.025(6), denials of identification cards may be appealed to the Administrative Hearing Commission (AHC) within thirty (30) days after the date of this notice. Appeals may be sent by regular or certified mail to: The Administrative Hearing Commission, P.O. Box 1557, Jefferson City, MO 65102-1557; or sent via fax to 573-751-5018. For more information on appeals to the Administrative Hearing Commission, visit ahc.mo.gov.