Who can join?
Individuals or representatives of organizations or agencies that:
- Are concerned with the health status and health care for adults over 45 who are at risk or who have one or more chronic disease.
- Will help implement or participate in the campaign to further its development and reach.
- Are willing to promote the campaign messages with members of appropriate organizations, associations, worksites, congregations or other community-based groups.
- Will report to Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services regarding activities they are doing to support the campaign.
The department invites any individual interested in joining to complete the partner form and return as directed on the form. Individuals completing this form will be included on the Campaign Partner listing and will receive periodic updates on the campaign.
Live Well Message Alliance
Who can join?
Individuals or representatives of associations or organizations that want to become more involved in the ongoing design, evaluation and implementation of the campaign are invited to become a member of the Live Well Message Alliance.
Alliance Member Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide expertise to campaign design and implementation.
- Participate in meetings and discussions to sustain and expand the reach of the campaign.
- Support common messages.
- Inform organization/agency members and/or employees regarding the campaign’s activities.
- Represent organization/agency’s views.
- Contribute time, expertise, resources and/or funding as appropriate or available for both development and implementation phases.
- Embrace and use campaign messages for respective agency or organization in campaign implementation.
- Report information regarding use of materials and reach of efforts back to Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services.
- Participate in discussions regarding evaluation design, results and changes needed in campaign based on those results.
The department invites any individual interested in joining to complete the Commitment Form and return as directed on the form. Individuals completing this form will be included on a public listing of the Live Well Message Alliance members, will receive periodic updates on the campaign, and be invited to participate in meetings held twice a year.
Alliance Meeting Highlights
- May 22, 2007 Meeting Highlights
- July 12, 2007 Meeting Agenda
- July 30, 2007 Conference Call Highlights
- September 25, 2007 Meeting Highlights
- Live Like Your Life Depends on It - Advancing the Message Presentation
- 2008 Strategic Plan
Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services
P.O. Box 570
Jefferson City, MO 65102