Welcome to WIC Videos
The Missouri WIC Program has developed a series of four videos that can be used as an orientation for new WIC participants. These videos will help families by providing information on their rights and responsibilities, buying healthy foods from WIC-authorized retailers, the approved food list (especially fruit and vegetables), nutrition education, health screenings and breastfeeding support. The videos are available in English or with Spanish closed-captioned. Access the videos on the Welcome to WIC or Social Media Tools web pages. These videos are available to stream in your waiting room, place on your web page, or use as an instructional video with participants. If you would prefer a DVD with all four videos, they are also available for order using the WIC 8 order form.
- What is Missouri WIC?
- #1 ID Folder - Rights and Responsibilities
- #2 How to Use the WIC Food Instruments
- #3 WIC Benefits - Using the Fruit and Vegetable Checks
- #4 Educational Resources for WIC Participants
- #1 ID Folder - Rights and Responsibilities - Spanish (closed captions)
- #2 How to Use the WIC Food Instruments - Spanish (closed captions)
- #3 WIC Benefits - Using the Fruit and Vegetable Checks - Spanish (closed captions)
- #4 Educational Resources for WIC Participants - Spanish (closed captions)