- Select either diseases or risk factors. Diseases and risk factors
have different criteria for prioritization.
- If you want the diseases or risk factors to be limited to a
specific race, sex or age group, then select that group.
- Indicate what diseases or risk factors you want to prioritize.
- Indicate what criteria you want to use for prioritization.
- If you selected community support as a criterion, then indicate what
level of support exists in the community for addressing each disease or risk factor.
- Assign a level of importance for each criterion selected.
- Select a state, county or city.