Account Maintenance/System Settings
Xerox Provider Outreach Representatives are responsible for assigning unique usernames and passwords to the appropriately identified HCBS provider staff. Usernames and passwords shall never be shared. Users can manage their passwords on the 'My Account' tab within CyberAccesssm. When creating a new password, it must include a minimum of 8 characters, at least 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number and 1 symbol.
When a user has forgotten their password, they must select 'Forgot Password' on the log in screen after entering the username. Unless the user has changed their security question, the following question will display:
'What is your favorite vacation destination?' Enter 'Hawaii.' Select 'Submit.' The user will receive a new password via the e-mail address associated with their CyberAccesssm account.
Providers should contact their Xerox Provider Outreach Representative for all issues related to user account maintenance including enrollment, access, password issues and adding or deleting user accounts. It is the provider’s responsibility to contact their Xerox Provider Outreach Representative when a user no longer needs access to the HCBS Web Tool, i.e. employee termination/resignation.
The HCBS Web Tool opens in a new window. Ensure Pop-up Blocker is turned off to allow HCBS selection. User can either:
- Manage the Pop-up Blocker setting in the Internet Explorer tools menu by adding https://www.cyberaccessonline.net as an allowed site; or
- Turn off Pop-up Blocker.
- From the Internet Explorer tools menu select ‘Pop-up Blocker.’
- Select 'Turn off Pop-up Blocker.'
Compatibility View Settings
- Ensure that https://www.cyberaccessonline.net has been added to the ‘Compatibility View Setting’ from the tools menu of your internet browser; or
- If available, select the Compatibility View icon next to the address bar
Ensure that https://www.cyberaccessonline.net is a ‘Trusted site.’
Select the following from the tools menu of your internet browser:
- Internet Options;
- Security tab;
- Trusted sites;
https://www.cyberaccessonline.net should display in the ‘Add this website to the zone.’
Printing Documents from the Web Tool
Adobe Reader software is required to enable printing.