Provider Reassessment Participation Requirements
In order for an HCBS provider to participate in the reassessment process, they must meet ALL requirements outlined below.
- HCBS providers must be assigned a Medicaid provider type 27 number by the Department of Social Services (DSS), Missouri Medicaid Audit and Compliance (MMAC) to allow them to bill for completed reassessments. For more information regarding provider enrollment, visit MMAC.
- Enrollment in CyberAccess is required in order to ensure providers are able to upload the necessary reassessment related documentation and suggested care plan. CyberAccess enrollment information is available online.
- Utilization of the HCBS Reassessment SharePoint site is necessary in order to participate. HCBS providers must request access to this site. Following the provider registration request, provider sign on and password details will be forwarded by the HCBS Systems and Data Reporting Unit.
- All participating HCBS providers must ensure assessors meet the qualifications of DSDS’ Adult Protective and Community Worker II (APCW II) or is a Registered Nurse who is licensed and in good standing in Missouri. APCW II qualifications are available online.
- All Protected Health Information (PHI) must be exchanged securely. In order to participate in the provider reassessment process, HCBS providers must either have their own encryption software or utilize the Proofpoint software initiated by DSDS. View the Instructions for Proofpoint Mail Encryption.