Home and Community Based Services Provider Information
- DSDS E-News
- Emergency Preparedness
- Regional Evaluation Team (REV) Contact Information
- Provider Memos
- Certified Managers
- Clinical Nurse Assessments
- Applications & Forms
- HCBS Web Tool Instructional Guide
- HCBS Certified Reassessment
- Contract Proposal Information
- In-Home Services Proposal Packet
- Consumer Directed Services Proposal Packet
- Adult Day Health Care Proposal Packet
Home and community based care providers play an integral role in allowing the Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) to provide home-based services to eligible individuals who wish to remain in a community setting.
All potential contractors must submit a proposal outlining their business practices and demonstrating an ability to serve the needs of the frail populations served by DHSS. Home and community based care providers must also make assurances regarding compliance with applicable federal and state laws, regulations, and orders relative to the provision of services.
The information provided on this site is intended as a resource for current home and community based care providers and potential contractors. You may click on any of the links listed to obtain additional information.