OASIS Training Resources
OASIS Guidance Manual
- All Chapters of the manual are important; however, Chapter 3 is a must.
- The Guidance Manual is updated yearly in December. An Errata Sheet outlining the changes is also available.
- Can be found at http://www.cms.gov/Medicare/Quality-Initiatives-Patient-Assessment-Instruments/HomeHealthQualityInits/HHQIOASISUserManual.html
- Can be found at www.qtso.com, Click on OASIS
- On this website, you will find the master copy of the CMS OASIS Q&As as well as the CMS Quarterly Q&As
- The Q&As are updated yearly. The Quarterly Q&As will either be incorporated in to the master copy of the CMS OASIS Q&As or will be added to Chapter 3 of the OASIS C Guidance Manual.
- On this website, you will also find the CMS Quarterly Q&As as they are published. The Q&As are published each January, April, July and October.
Keep in mind that as new guidance is published, these web-based trainings and You Tube videos may contain outdated information. After viewing the information, always review the latest Q&As to determine if all the information continues to be accurate.