Missouri Overdose Rescue and Education (MORE) Project
The primary goal of the Missouri Overdose Rescue and Education (MORE) project is to reduce opioid-involved deaths in Missouri through training, education, and distribution of naloxone to first responders in rural regions of the state. The State of Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) will lead the project partnering with Missouri Heroin Overdose Prevention and Education (MO-HOPE) project, Missouri Institute of Mental Health (MIMH), and the State of Missouri Department of Mental Health (DMH).
For more information regarding MORE please contact Karen Wallace, MORE Project Coordinator at (573) 751-6839 or Karen.Wallace@health.mo.gov.
- Resources For First Responder Agency Trainers
- Request Training or Naloxone
- LPHA Expectations Webinar Presentation
If you are having difficulty hearing the narration on this PowerPoint, you can download and install the DIVX codec free here: http://www.divx.com/en/software/divx
- Missouri Opioids Information
- Missouri State Targeted Response Treatment Sites
- Missouri’s Naloxone Standing Order
- MO HOPE Project
- MORE Overdose Field Report Training Video
- Naloxone Distribution Tracking Form
- Resources for EMS Training Entities