- Background Screening Process
- Becoming a Childcare Director
- Crib Safety
- Emergency Preparedness
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Healthy Child Care Newsletters NEW
- Inclusion and Special Needs
- Laws, Regulations & Guidelines
- More Related Links
- Online Training NEW
- Parent Info
- Planning Safe Field Trips NEW
- Product Recalls
- Provider Info
- Report a Concern
- Resource & Referral Services
- Trainer Information
New Child Care Training Information
- Child care providers visit Immunizations 411, for free online training.
- New information about clock hour training is available online.
Child care providers visit http://health.mo.gov/safety/childcare/training.php for more information about the Missouri Professional Development ID (MOPD ID) and other clock hour training information.
Child care trainers visit http://health.mo.gov/safety/childcare/trainerinfo.php for more information about child care training approval.