- Missouri Comprehensive Tobacco Strategic Plan
- Missouri Comprehensive Tobacco Sustainability Plan
- Missouri Comprehensive Tobacco Communication Plan
- Current Missouri Youth Smoking Rates - Graph
- What Is Wrong With This Picture? Fact Sheet
- Missouri's Clean Indoor Air Law
- Recommendations for Action: Cessation Plan Component
- Health Risks of Smoking from A-V
- More Fact Sheets
The Health and Economic Burden of Smoking in Missouri, 2000-2004 (May/June 2007) Reprinted with permission from Missouri Medicine 2007 May/June; 104 (3) pgs 265-269, Copyright 2007. Missouri State Medical Association.
The Health Consequences of Involuntary Exposure to Tobacco Smoke - A Report of the Surgeon General
Local Public Health Departments and family health care professionals may order quantities of the these publications to encourage clients to quit smoking by clicking here.