Missouri Live Well Partners
Community partners are key players in increasing access to healthy foods in Missouri communities. Ideal partners to assist restaurants in offering healthier foods include local public health agencies, local coalitions or University Extension.
Click here for a toolkit that guides partners through the process of working with local restaurants.
Resources available to organizations working with local restaurants include:
- How Restaurants Impact Health
- Missouri Live Well Toolkit Guide
- Missouri Live Well Restaurant Application
- Missouri Live Well Partnership Agreement
- Letter to Restaurant Owner
- Restaurant Nutrition Criteria
- Healthy Menu Template
Full Page -- Half Page
For more information on the Missouri Live Well Restaurant program or to order window clings or table tents, please contact contact the Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services, Bureau of Community Health and Wellness at 573-522-2820 or email Pat.Simmons@health.mo.gov.