CSFP Local Agency Information
- CSFP Federal Regulation
- CSFP Policy & Procedure Manual
- USDA Nondiscrimination Statement
- On-line resource for annual Civil Rights Compliance Training
Click here to check recent food recalls. The one-stop shop for U.S. Government recalls is: http://www.recalls.gov. Sign up to get free email notifications of all food recalls. Follow these few steps and you will receive an instant acknowledgement of your subscription from the Dept. of Health and Human Services:
- Log on to http://www.recalls.gov
- Click on the Food tab at the top.
- Click on “Sign Up for Free Recall Updates by E-Mail” (in red toward top of page)
- This takes you to the Dept. of Health and Human Services signup page, where you will:
- Enter and confirm your email address; Save and on the next screen
- Check the box titled FoodSafety.gov Recalls and Alerts under the FoodSafety.gov Updates section.