Working more physical activity into your day might be easier than you think. Here are some ideas:
- Park your car further away from your destination
- Take the stairs instead of the elevator or escalator
- Play active games with your grandkids.
- Walk your dog – or someone else’s
- Work in your yard or garden
- Go dancing
- Exercise while watching TV
- Take a walking break instead of a coffee break at work
- Have a meeting with a co-worker while taking a walk
- Keep a comfortable pair of walking shoes in your car and office so you can be ready for activity in the time it takes for you to change your shoes.