For their sake. For your sake. Vaccinate.
Vaccines are safe and effective. Vaccine-preventable diseases are at an all time low thanks to more people being vaccinated, saving lives and millions of dollars in health care costs, but this doesn't mean the diseases have disappeared. Many viruses and bacteria are still circulating. This is why it is important for everyone to receive all of the recommended immunizations on time.
Most vaccine-preventable diseases are caused by germs called viruses or bacteria. Vaccines to help prevent these diseases generally contain weakened or dead viruses or bacteria specific to the disease.
Vaccines help your body recognize and fight these germs and protect you each time you come in contact with someone who is sick with any of these diseases.
Missouri's immunization program is working to stop the spread of vaccine-preventable diseases by providing vaccines to children and adolescents who cannot pay for them through the Vaccines for Children Program; educating health care professionals, medical providers and the public on the importance of vaccinations; and ensuring that children who are in child care and school are adequately immunized against diseases that are harmful and sometimes deadly.
- Educational Requirement Training Announcement (5-2-13)
- Urgent-Boostrix Vaccine Update (4-26-13)
- Urgent-Pediarix Vaccine Update (4-26-13)
- Training Alert: You Call the Shots (4-23-13)
- Pentacel Shortage Update (4-2-13)
- 2013-2014 Influenza Pre-Order Form (3-1-13)
- Immunization Quality Improvement Regional Contacts (2-14-13)
- VFC Program Changes (2-13-13)
- VFC Flu Vaccine Supply Update (2-13-13)
- VFC Flu Vaccine Supply Update (1-15-13)
- Section 317 Policy Clarification in Regards to Flu Vaccine Usage (1-4-13)
- Vaccines for Children Program - County Liaison and Ordering Map (11-30-12)
- Proquad Available (11-1-12)
- Flu Vaccine Dosage Chart (8-22-12)
- Vaccines for Children Program - Upcoming Changes to Section 317 Funded Vaccine Announcement (8-17-12)
- Vaccines for Children Program - Section 317 Funded Vaccine - Pediatrics Policy (8-17-12)
- Vaccines for Children Program - Section 317 Funded Vaccine - Adults Policy (8-17-12)
- Vaccines for Children Program - Section 317 Sample Letter to Private Providers (8-17-12)
- Vaccines for Children Program - Economic Order Quantity (7-31-12)
- Adult - Order and Accountability LPHA ONLY (Fillable)
- Adult - Tally Sheet LPHA ONLY
- 317 FAQ
- Accountability Form (Fillable)
- Borrowing Form
- Eligibility record
- Emergency Response Plan
- Immunization Consent and History Form
- Influenza Vaccine Order and Accountability Form
- Order Form (Fillable)