360°/365 Emergency Medical Care System (EMCS) is a plan for an integrated, coordinated system to improve patient health outcomes.
- 360º/365 EMCS creates a coordinated, regionalized, accountable system on a statewide level.
- Time-critical diagnosis is a system designed to provide the right care in the right place at the right time.
- Time-critical diagnosis is focused on seamless patient care.
- Every year, ambulances transport more than 950,000 Missouri citizens (Source: Missouri UEMS statistics).
- Every year there are more than 2 million visits to emergency departments in Missouri (Source: Missouri Information for Community Assessment).