May 10, 2010 WIC Update
SUBJECT 1: MOWINS Reports
SUBJECT 2: WIC May Invoices
- MOWINS Reports: We are pleased to announce that beginning in June 2010; you will see new reports posted on the Crystal website for local agencies. These reports are requests from local agencies through the reports request form available on the web at. All reports in the list below should be on Crystal no later than July 1, 2010.
To date, there have been 100+ requests. We have been able to consolidate down to about 20 reports.
Reports you will see are:
- Prenatal by Due Date
- Breast pump Inventory
- Participants Active by Race
- Special Formula Issuance with Medical Documentation Expiration Date
- High Risk Participants & Nutrition Education Coded
- Breastfeeding Women by Delivery Date
- List of Active Participants
- System Tasks Performed by User Names
- Voided/Lost/Stolen and Cashed Food Instruments
- Nutrition Education Follow-up
- Recertification Due
- Children with RF 113 & 114
- Infants with RF 142
- Prenatal – Smoking Status
- Participants who Received Food Instruments by Selected Day/Week/Month
- Clinic or Transaction Activity
- Food Instrument Pick-up No-show
- Delayed Blood work
Reports from the MOWINS End of Month (EOM) runs have already been posted on the Crystal website in PDF format. The end of month process in MOWINS produces several reports which contain quarterly data. The EOM reports that are posted include:
- BF Certification Periods
- Formula Supplementation of BF Infants
- Medicaid Adjunct Eligibility at Cert by Category and Age
- Participation Processing Statistics
- Redeemed FI Expenditures
- Special Formula
If you have questions about how to use any these reports, please contact your district TA team members.
If you have questions about the Crystal website, please contact Melissa Seaver at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WIC May Invoices: WIC Invoices for May 2010, or earlier months, submitted for payment in the month of June, must be submitted through the Online WIC Invoicing Application by close of business Wednesday, June 9, 2010. Invoices submitted after that date will be held and paid in July 2010. This change in schedule complies with the close of State Fiscal Year 2010 payment processing deadlines. If you have questions please contact Laura Weiler at: email@example.com or 573-526-7901.
Currently no postings.