October 6, 2008 WIC Update
SUBJECT 1: Columbus Day Holiday
SUBJECT 2: Equipment Order
- Columbus Day Holiday: The State WIC Office will be closed and there will be no HANDS Help Desk coverage on Monday, October 13, 2008.
If you have questions contact Mark Davis at email@example.com or 573-526-5323 or 800-392-8209.
- Equipment Order: The long-awaited equipment order has been placed. Perspective Enterprises will begin shipping to LWP’s on October 15. Items ordered include: Infant digital scales; adult digital scales; infant portable measuring board; infant stationary measuring board; adult portable stadiometers – includes tote bag; adult stationary stadiometers; and gestational wheels. Perspective informs us that not all items are immediately available, it could be as late as December before arrival, but they will ship as soon as possible.
Please remember the following procedure must be followed in order to verify receipt of shipment for payment and to send the required WIC inventory tags.
- Immediately upon receipt of shipment, please locate the packing slip and verify that your agency received the products and quantities stated.
- Sign the packing slip to verify the order is correct.
- Fax the signed packing slip to Laura Weiler at the state WIC office at 573-526-1470. WIC inventory tags will be mailed upon receipt of your packing slip.
- If your agency did not receive what was stated on the packing slip, please contact the State WIC office immediately.
If you have any questions, please contact Laura Weiler at Laura.Weiler@health.mo.gov or by telephone 573-526-7901.