April 17, 2006 WIC Update
SUBJECT: Missouri WIC Income Guidelines for April 1, 2006 - March 31, 2007
SUBJECT: HANDS (PROD) Mainframe Password Changes
- Attached is the bilingual version of the Missouri WIC Income Guidelines for April 1, 2006 - March 31, 2007 for up to 16 family members. The laminated sheets are currently in production at the State Printing Center. The state office will mail it to local WIC providers when it is available (around the end of this month). If you have any questions and/or suggestions regarding the laminated sheet, please contact Takako Tagami at 1-800-392-8209 or e-mail Takako.Tagami@health.mo.gov.
- Effective 4/24/2006 at 8:00 AM, a change will be made in the system for all mainframe applications including WIC. Your HANDS (PROD) password will be changing from the current 6 to 8-digit requirement to the new 7 to 8-digit requirement.
All users will be required to change their passwords to meet the new standard the next time their password expires or if the UserID is reset. Passwords expire automatically after 31 days if not used. A User ID will be automatically revoked after four consecutive unsuccessful attempts to enter a password.
All new passwords must have the following characteristics:
- Passwords must have a minimum of seven characters and a maximum of eight.
- At least one character must be alphabetic (A-Z).
- At least one character must be numeric (0-9).
- A password may contain a special character consisting of either a Pound Sign #, Dollar Sign $ or an At Sign @.
- The system will not let a user re-use the last 32 passwords they have used.
If you have questions about this change or need assistance when attempting to change your password, contact the ITSD Help Desk at 1-800-347-0887.