January 18, 2005 WIC Update
SUBJECT: E-Mails from State WIC Office January 18 - 21, 2005
- Cost Containment: The State WIC office will be implementing Phase II of the cost containment strategies. Please read the attached, which provides information about Phase II. More information will be forthcoming during February 2005. The State WIC office is in the process of printing a revised Approved Food List that incorporates the revisions on the attached.
- Exit Counseling Brochure (WIC 69) - The State office is please to announce that the printed Exit Counseling brochures are available at the DHSS warehouse. We will be shipping about a 3-month supply of this brochure to local WIC providers during the week of January 18, 2005. Please re-order this brochure as needed.
- With the incorporation of training material from the Self-Teaching Training Manual I (STTM-I) into the self-teaching WIC Tracks 1-2-3 Training modules, the STTM-I is no longer needed and should not be used as a training resource. Please destroy the contents or any copies you may have of the STTM-I.
- The State WIC Office is updating local WIC provider records to include a complete listing of all subsites or satellites. Please include any location at which you certify participants. Please feel free to email or call Linda Rost if you have any questions. Her email address is email@example.com and the phone number is 1-800-392-8209. Please complete the attached and mail or fax to Linda.
- The Nutrition Coordinator training scheduled for March 2005 has been filled. Subsequent registrants will be placed on the registration list for the November 2005 training.
Have a great week.
LWP Satellite Information