August 1, 2005 WIC Update
SUBJECT: Revised Procedure For Submission of WIC-24 Administrative Cost Reports
SUBJECT: Missouri WIC Approved Food List - October 1, 2005 - September 30, 2007
- 1. Procedures for the submission of your WIC-24 Monthly Administrative Cost Report have been modified beginning immediately.
- Please email your reports to the new special email address WICemail@example.com, with CC:'s to James Schindler firstname.lastname@example.org and your district state nutritionist. Please send one message with all recipients appropriately listed, not individual messages to each.
- Email messages to WICemail@example.com will be opened and processed primarily by Michael Murphy in WIC and Nutrition Services (WICNS). Michael will respond to questions raised in your messages, or will refer such to Glenn Studebaker, or Jim Schindler. Michael can be reached by phone through the main number for the State WIC Office 1-800-392-8209.
- Inquiries regarding the status of payments for WIC-24 billings already processed should be directed to Ms. Becky Smith of the Office of Fiscal Support. Becky Smith's phone number is 573-751-6239.
- The BFPC agencies need to continue submitting a copy of their WIC-24 to Kathy Mertzlufft firstname.lastname@example.org, BFPC Coordinator.
It is our intention to make the transition of processing as seamless as possible for you. Questions regarding this matter may be referred to Jim Schindler at the State WIC Office.
- The local WIC providers should be receiving via the postal service the pictorial Missouri WIC Approved Food List, October 1, 2005 - September 30, 2007. Attached is a quick reference non-pictorial of this same food list. The non-pictorial is not meant to give out to your WIC participants but rather for the local WIC provider staff.