Optional for all new peer counselors and new BFPC Coordinators
June 6, 2017 Powder Valley Conservation Center, Kirkwood, MO
June 7, 2017 Kirksville Conservation Center, Kirksville, MO
June 8, 2017 NW District Office, Independence, MO
June 16, 2017 Maple Conference Room, DHSS, Jefferson City MO
June 27, 2017 Library Center, Springfield MO
June 29, 2017 SE District Office, Poplar Bluff, MO
Sign-in starts at 9:30. Sessions are scheduled from 10:00 am - 2:00 pm.
Click here to register online.
Breastfeeding Peer Counseling training questions can be sent to Nancy Keim at Nancy.Keim@health.mo.gov or by phone at 573-290-5819.
e-Learning Trainings * Required
Minimum system requirements for eLearning
- MOWINS Session 1Must be completed prior to accessing MOWINS. (webinar)
- MOWINS Sessions 2-7Must be completed within 6 months of hire. (webinar)
- Breastfeeding Promotion & SupportMust be completed within 30 days of hire. (16 min.)
- Income AssessmentMust be completed within 60 days of hire. (11 min.)
- Processing StandardsMust be completed within 60 days of hire. (8 min.)
- Civil RightsMust be completed within 60 days of hire. (23 min.)
- ImmunizationsMust be completed within 60 days of hire. (35 min.) Updated 11/7/14
- National Voter Registration Act. (Under Construction)
- Orientation to WICMust be completed within 6 months of hire.
- Communicating with ParticipantsMust be completed within 6 months of hire. (9 min.)
- Health Professional Assistant (HPA)Must be completed within 6 months of hire. (20 min.)
Nutrition Training Manual (NTM)