Missouri WIC Information Network System (MOWINS)
- WIC Updates
- Breastfeeding & Nutrition
- Resources & Publications
- Data & Statistical Reports
- WIC participant eligibility
- Related Links
- Frequently Asked Questions
- WIC LWP Home
- WIC Vendors Home
- WIC Families Home
- Non-Discrimination Statement
Helpful Phone Numbers and Email Addresses
- WIC Help Desk phone number - (800) 554-2544
MOWINS issues including password reset
- WIC Help Desk email - WICHelpDesk@health.mo.gov
- ITSD Help Desk phone number - (800) 347-0887
Computer issues, network issues, 3270 or Mainframe password reset
- ShowMeVax Help Desk - (877) 813-0933
ShowMeVax password reset and access
- Overseas VOCs - (877) 267-3728
- WIC State Agency or ITO Contact - http://www.fns.usda.gov/wic/Contacts/tollfreenumbers.htm
Customer Service Survey
Help us improve our services. Click here to complete the customer service survey regarding your experience contacting the WIC Help Desk. Thank you.
These trainings consist of several Sessions and Modules and are required for all new trainees or use as a “refresher” training for current staff or staff returning from a break in service over one year. Session 1 is required prior to requesting access to the MOWINS system.
Access and Security
Help Desk Meetings
There will be no Help Desk Coverage during these meetings. See WIC Updates for more details.
- June 21, 2013, 8 am - 10:30 am
- July 19, 2013, 8 am - 10:30 am
- August 23, 2013 8 am - 10:30 am
There is no maintenance scheduled for MOWINS at this time.
Release Information, Tips/Tricks and Defects
- Next Release is scheduled for Monday, July 22, 2013. In lieu of a release webinar, there will be regional conference calls. For more information, please see the March 25, 2013, WIC Updates. Register your agency by completing this Registration Form.
- Release 2.16 went into effect on Monday, November 19, 2012.
- MOWINS Tips, Tricks and Defects
Reports and Enhancements
- WIC Operations Manual (WOM)
- Mom and Baby Dyad/Food and Formula Reference Guide (FFRG)
Risk Factor Detail Guide (Revised 10-01-12)
Risk Factor Definitions Table - Children
Risk Factor Definitions Table - Infants
Risk Factor Definitions Table - Prenatals
Risk Factor Definitions Table - Breastfeeding
Risk Factor Definitions Table - Postpartum
- Procedures for Correcting MOWINS Data Updated
Do NOT enter zeros in the PMI field. If participant does not have a DCN number, please assign one.
- Calculating Adjusted Age in MOWINS
- How to Handle Duplicate Participants
- How to Create a Print Screen
- Agency Number Reference Sheet
- Technical Assistance (TA) Staff Map