Introduction to the Home Visiting Gateway
The Missouri Home Visiting Gateway is a centralized toolbox of resources for Missouri Home Visiting Program’s local implementing agencies to learn about, implement and share Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) efforts and best practices. Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) consists of ongoing activities that lead to identifying problems, implementing change, monitoring progress, and evaluating the results through utilization of Plan, Do, Study, Act (PDSA) cycles.
Ready to lead or participate in CQI initiatives? This site is designed to provide quick access to:
- the continuous quality improvement (CQI) process and tools to help your program;
- newsletters, meeting minutes, and forms;
- upcoming educational calendar events;
- continuous quality improvement storyboards and best practices;
- quality improvement training, tutorials, and tools, and a glossary of CQI terms;
- members with new & existing professional connections; and,
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How can I access the "Contractor Only" portion of the Home Visiting Gateway?
- A: It can be accessed through private user name and password provided to all Home Visiting Supervisors for use by current Home Visiting staff. The Home Visiting Gateway is accessible with all internet browsers and on all devices. Visit the Gateway from your mobile device, tablet, or desktop by adding https://health.mo.gov/hvcqigateway as a favorite/bookmark.
Q: How do I request or remove access to the Home Visiting Gateway for new or departing staff?
- A: DHSS is to be notified within five (5) days of hire, resignation, termination, or change of job duties of Home Visiting staff who have access to the Contractor Only portion of the site. DHSS will add or remove site members as soon as notification is received from the Home Visiting Supervisor.
Q: How do I submit an event to the Events Calendar?
- A: Gateway users are encouraged to share events with the Gateway community. Click here to Add an Event. A form will be used to enter data about your event and will be sent to DHSS for review and decision of adding event to the calendar.