Healthy Families Missouri Home Visiting (HFMoHV) Program
The Healthy Families Missouri Home Visiting (HFMoHV) Program is founded on the Healthy Families America (HFA) evidence-based home visitation model. HFMoHV provides intensive, sustained home visits to include health assessments and education during the prenatal period; parenting education both prenatally and postnatally; newborn and infant assessments including developmental screenings; and referral information based on health, social and financial assessments. Services are provided through registered nurses, social workers and paraprofessionals to the target population of at-risk, low-income pregnant and postpartum women and their children up to five years of age. Services are offered for a minimum of three years. The goals of this program are to increase healthy pregnancies and positive birth outcomes, as well as decrease child abuse and neglect through home-based services. For more information on the program contact Ashley Jenkins at 573-751-6266 or firstname.lastname@example.org. The HFMoHV program currently provides services in: Boone, Clay, Greene, Jackson, Maries, Phelps, Randolph and St. Louis counties, as well as St. Louis City.
Healthy Families Missouri Home Visiting Providers
- Boone County: Columbia Boone County Department of Public Health and Human Services, (Healthy Families) 573-874-7488.
- Clay and Jackson Counties: Cornerstones of Care-Healthy Families Programs (Home Visitation) 816-508-1620.
- Greene County: Great Circle/Parenting Life Skills Center (Better Beginnings), 417-831-9596.
- Phelps and Maries Counties: Phelps/Maries County Health Department, (Healthy Kids) 573-458-6010 or 573-458-6030.
- Randolph County: Randolph County Health Department, (Baby Boost) 660-263-6643 Ext. 3040 or 3018.
- St. Louis City, St. Louis County: St. Louis County Health Department, (Healthy Families) 314-679-7880.