- National Hemophilia Foundation
- National Hemophilia Foundation - Resources
- World Federation of Hemophilia
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
1600 Clifton Rd.
Atlanta, GA 30333
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
9000 Rockville Pike
Bethesda, Maryland 20892
- Hemophilia Federation of America
102 B Westmark Boulevard
Lafayette, LA 70506
Local: (337) 991-0067
Toll Free: (800) 230-9797
Missouri Support Groups
- Gateway Hemophilia Association
11404 Gravois, Lower Level
St. Louis, MO 63126
Phone: (314) 729-0233 or (866) 729-0233
Fax: (314) 729-7033
- Midwest Hemophilia Association
P.O. Box 412866
Kansas City, MO 64141
Adapted from Medline Plus, a Service of the U.S. Library of Medicine and the National Institute of Health.
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services provides these links as alternative information to the public health community. If you have any additions or corrections, contact us.
The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services is not responsible for the content of any external web sites. The featuring of a site is not an endorsement by The Missouri Department of Health and Senior Services of the information or views expressed therein.