Laws & Regulations
Chapter 302 - Revised Statute of Missouri for Drivers’ and Commercial Driver’s Licenses including Administrative License Revocations.
Chapter 577 - Revised Statute of Missouri for Public Safety Offenses including Driving While Intoxicated.
Administrative rules regulate the following aspects of breath and blood testing in the state of Missouri:
- the qualifications, duties, and responsibilities of a Type I permitee
- the qualifications, duties, and responsibilities of a Type II permitee
- the qualifications, duties, and responsibilities of a Type III permitee
- the training for all types of permitted individuals
- the types and models of approved evidential breath analyzers in Missouri
- the maintenance of those evidential breath analyzers
- the approved breath analyzer standards and suppliers in Missouri
- the operational procedures of evidential breath analyzers
- the methods for determining alcohol and drugs in blood, breath, saliva or urine
Approved Breath Analyzers:
Intox EC/IR II