- DHSS Job Opportunities
- DHSS Application for Employment
- Merit Application
- State Division of Personnel Job Opportunity Announcements
- State Employment Information for Job Applicants
- Watch the Video: Learn more about becoming an Adult Protective and Community Worker in Missouri
- Frequently Asked Questions
The Department of Health and Senior Services (DHSS) is covered under the State Merit System. The Office of Administration/Division of Personnel (OA/DP) administers the Electronic Application System. Please visit the Division of Personnel’s Web site at www.ease.mo.gov to apply.
If you qualify, you will receive a score based on your education and experience or you may also be required to take a written exam to receive a score. If you are required to take an exam, OA/DP will notify you of the date, time and place of examination.
If eligible, your name will be added to a register for the job classification. A register includes a list of names, ranked in score order. When DHSS has a vacancy in a county in which you are available, you will receive a letter asking if you wish to pursue the vacancy.NOTE: Applicants must respond to letters received in the stated time frame or their name may be removed from that register.