Obtaining Out-of-State Vital Records

Births, deaths, marriages and divorces occurring in states other than Missouri must be obtained from the state where the event took place. More information about out-of-state birth, death, marriage or divorce certificates can be found on the National Center for Health Statistics web site, “Where to Write For Vital Records.”