Registration for the 2015 CMS National Training Program (NTP) Workshops will open in late June 2015. You’ll receive more information via email as it becomes available, including directions to register and hotel information. Below are the tentative locations/dates for the Workshops. You’re are invited to attend in the location of your choice.
- Baltimore, MD – August 5-6, 2015 (Co-hosted by the CMS Philadelphia Regional Office and Central Office)
- St. Louis, MO – August 10-11, 2015 (Co-hosted by the CMS Chicago and Kansas City Regional Offices)
- Dallas, TX August 18-19, 2015 (Co-hosted by the CMS Dallas and Atlanta Regional Offices)
- Garden Grove, CA – August 24-25, 2015 (Co-hosted by the CMS Denver, San Francisco and Seattle Regional Offices)
- Freeport, ME – September 1-2, 2015 (Hosted by the CMS Boston Regional Office)
We’re also excited to offer some new things this year:
- Five national workshops
- Some new cities
- 2 Full Days
- 2 Tracks (Basic and Advanced)
- Free WiFi in breakout rooms
- GREEN “materials. The NTP Training Workbooks/Meeting Materials will be available for download on the registration website prior to the workshops. If you want a hard copy, you’ll have access to download and print the materials in your choice of format (handouts, notes pages, or workbooks). Otherwise, you can download the materials to your tablet, laptop or on a USB.
Note: The New York Regional Office will conduct 1-day local workshops in New York and New Jersey. Dates and locations to be determined.