Eligible professionals and hospitals are now able to register with the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services for Missouri’s Medicaid EHR Incentive Program.
On April 4, Mo HealthNet launched a new online provider outreach page to support this program. This new page will help providers streamline the application process for the Medicaid EHR incentives program. The page will feature:
- Check list of required information to apply for the Medicaid EHR Incentive Program
- Links to federal Web sites for registration and certified EHR product lists
- Real-time feed of current HIT news and updates from CMS and other federal organizations
In May, the Web site’s functionality will expand to allow professionals and hospitals to initiate the attestation process; new features will include:
- Workbooks to support eligibility determinations and payment calculations
- The capability to accept electronic documentation
- A secure portal to register in the Missouri State Level Registry (SLR) and apply for incentives-information is customized for hospitals, professionals or groups
MO HealthNet will coordinate webinars with professional associations and MO HIT Assistance Center during the month of April to help providers learn more about Missouri’s Medicaid EHR incentive program and processes. Please watch for additional information regarding these upcoming educational events.
For information on the Medicaid and Medicare EHR incentive programs, EHR adoption, or MO HIT Assistance Center services, please visit the Missouri Health Information Technology Assistance Center Web site , E-mail us, or call us toll-free 1-877-882-9933.