You’re invited to participate in Rural Mental Health & Substance Abuse Toolkit webinar on Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at 2:00pm (Eastern).
Objectives of the webinar:
- Identify evidence and promising models that improve access to mental health and substance abuse resources in rural communities.
- Discuss setting specific models for communities, schools, and health care settings.
- Describe lessons learned from effective mental health and substance abuse program planning, implementation, and evaluation.
How to Register –
- Go to – https://nosorh.webex.com/nosorh/onstage/g.php?t=a&d=664648337
- Click Register.
- On the registration form, enter your information and then click Submit.
This call will be recorded and the viewable recording will be available on the NOSORH website – http://www.nosorh.org/news/webinars.php