Eligible health care providers (HCPs) can begin the Rural Health Care (RHC) Program application process for Funding Year (FY) 2013 by filing FCC Form 465, Description of Services Requested and Certification Form, for the Telecommunications and Internet Access programs beginning today, April 8.
FY2013 starts July 1, 2013, and ends June 30, 2014. FCC Forms 466 and 466-A will be available at 9:00 AM July 1.
- Apply now using My Portal.
- Click here for help with My Portal.
- New to the RHC Program? Visit the Getting Started page on our website.
- For information about the FCC Form 465, visit the Online Learning Library.
Stay in Touch with RHC
To receive tips, reminders, and the most up-to-date information about the RHC Program, you can:
- Subscribe to the RHC Circuit Quarterly Newsletter,
- Subscribe to Reminders for monthly conference calls,
- Visit the Handouts & Reference page on our website to access learning materials, and
Watch videos and tutorials through our Online Learning Library.