The Geriatrics Workforce Enhancement Program funding opportunity announcement (FOA) was recently announced! Please pass along this message to anyone who may be interested in applying. More information on the program purpose and eligibility can be found online at: http://bhw.hrsa.gov/grants/geriatricsalliedhealth/gwep.html and in the attached FOA.
HRSA will host four Technical Assistance Webinars this week and regional sessions the week of January 5th.
The Regional Session for Kansas City is scheduled for Tuesday, January 6th from 1-3 pm CST at our offices – 601 E. 12th St., Room 0250; Kansas City, MO 64106. Interested parties may attend the January 6th session in person or virtually. Check the website for more information on the regional sessions as the date approaches.
Technical Assistance Webinars | Phone 800-369-1792, passcode 1463638 | Replay phone 866-407-9261, passcode 2715
•Thursday, December 18, 1 to 3 pm EST
Eligible applicants are accredited health professions schools / programs and health care facilities including:
- Schools of allopathic or osteopathic medicine, nursing, dentistry, pharmacy, optometry, podiatric medicine, veterinary medicine, public health, chiropractic medicine and other allied health professions
- Accredited graduate programs in health administration, clinical psychology, social work, marriage and family therapy, behavioral and mental health practice
- Accredited physician assistant education programs
- Health care facilities
- Programs leading to certification as a certified nurse assistant
- Partnerships of accredited schools of nursing and health care facilities
- Partnerships of programs leading to certification as a certified nurse assistant and a health care facility
For more information on the program, contact Nina Tumosa at (301)-443-5626 or email email@example.com.