Monday, August 12, 2013
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM CDT
Join Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Wayne Guerra, MBA, as he speaks about the challenges rural hospitals face today. He will be discussing trends in the healthcare industry and showing how simple technology can save cost, increase revenue and educate communities on how to manage their health.
With more than 20 years of experience practicing in academic, tertiary care and community emergency departments ranging from 12,000 to 120,000 annual visits, Dr. Guerra has a rich passion for the challenges rural providers face.
During this 45-minute, complimentary webinar, you will learn:
- How to improve communication between you and your patients
- How to bring healthcare literacy to your community
- Ways to make your hospital a resource for your community
- Ways to educate your patients on how to better manage their healthcare
- Why rural hospitals need to embrace technology