Rural Spotlight — A Health Care Resource for Missouri
March 23, 2015
The Alzheimer’s Association of St. Louis has been awarded a contract to make respite funds and supportive services available to persons with Alzheimer’s Disease and related dementia and their caregivers. Through a partnership with Heartland Chapter and the Greater Missouri Chapter Alzheimer’s Associations, services will be available throughout the state of Missouri. Individuals can call the 24/7 Helpline: 1.800.272.3900, to be connected with the local Chapter.
March 23, 2015
Registration for the 2015 CMS National Training Program (NTP) Workshops will open in late June 2015. You’ll receive more information via email as it becomes available, including directions to register and hotel information. Below are the tentative locations/dates for the Workshops. You’re are invited to attend in the location of your choice.
- Baltimore, MD – August 5-6, 2015 (Co-hosted by the CMS Philadelphia Regional Office and Central Office)
- St. Louis, MO – August 10-11, 2015 (Co-hosted by the CMS Chicago and Kansas City Regional Offices)
- Dallas, TX August 18-19, 2015 (Co-hosted by the CMS Dallas and Atlanta Regional Offices)
- Garden Grove, CA – August 24-25, 2015 (Co-hosted by the CMS Denver, San Francisco and Seattle Regional Offices)
- Freeport, ME – September 1-2, 2015 (Hosted by the CMS Boston Regional Office)
We’re also excited to offer some new things this year:
- Five national workshops
- Some new cities
- 2 Full Days
- 2 Tracks (Basic and Advanced)
- Free WiFi in breakout rooms
- GREEN “materials. The NTP Training Workbooks/Meeting Materials will be available for download on the registration website prior to the workshops. If you want a hard copy, you’ll have access to download and print the materials in your choice of format (handouts, notes pages, or workbooks). Otherwise, you can download the materials to your tablet, laptop or on a USB.
Note: The New York Regional Office will conduct 1-day local workshops in New York and New Jersey. Dates and locations to be determined.
March 23, 2015
The Philadelphia Regional Office of CMS will be hosting a new webinar on Tuesday, March 31, 2015 at 12:00 Noon EDT to provide an overview of the requirements of the 2015 Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and the Value-based Payment Modifier (VM). The link to register for this call can be found here:
This call is intended for eligible professionals, practice managers, office staff, and all other interested parties who deal with the PQRS and VM programs. The dial in number and link to the webinar will be given upon registration. If we maximize attendance on this call, there may be additional calls scheduled soon. Please share this meeting invitation with partners, members, and colleagues who would benefit from this information. Thank you.
March 23, 2105
The Rural Assistance Center is a collaborative effort of the University of North Dakota Center for Rural Health, and the Rural Policy Research Institute (RUPRI); and is funded by a grant through HRSA’s Office of Rural Health Policy. View the RAC Online newsletter.
March 16, 2015
ICD-10 Code… Are you Ready? Missouri Rural Health Association is working to bring affordable ICD-10 Training to rural Missouri providers.
View the online training sessions and course summary.