January 26, 2015
National Rural EMS Conference: Building Integration & Leadership for the Future
WHEN: May 5-6, 2015
WHERE: Cheyenne, Wyoming
COST: $200 (includes meals)
WHO’S INVITED: Rural EMS Directors, State EMS Officials, State Offices of Rural Health, Flex Program Managers, hospital administrators, elected officials, medical directors & other interested EMS partners.
LEARN ABOUT: The future of rural EMS, community paramedicine, systems of care, performance improvement, ambulance service sustainability, rural EMS education, simulation in motion, and more.
DRAFT AGENDA: Click here.
Little America Hotel, 2800 West Lincolnway, Cheyenne, Wyoming 82009
For reservations phone: 800.445.6945
Group rates from $99 – $129, depending upon your needs and room availability.
Room block name: Rural EMS Conference
HOST: Joint Committee on Rural Emergency Care
- National Association of State EMS Officials
- National Organization of State Offices of Rural Health
- National Rural Health Resource Center
- National Rural Health Association
CONFERENCE WEBSITE: http://nosorh.org/calendar-events/national-rural-ems-conference/
TRAVEL TO CHEYENNE: There are a number of options for getting to Cheyenne.
- Air: Great Lakes Airlines – offers connections to United Airlines and Frontier Airlines.
- Rental Car: Cheyenne is 100 miles or 90 minutes from Denver.
- Shuttle: GreenRide – 888.472.6656 or http://greenrideco.com/.
VENDOR OPPORTUNITIES: Click here.
QUESTIONS: Contact Stephanie Hansen at 208.375.0407