This seminar puts the process improvement portion to work utilizing case studies based on MO 2013 top 10 deficiencies.
October 3, 2014: Macon, Mo.
October 7, 2014: Springfield, Mo.
October 8, 2014: Blue Springs, Mo.
October 14, 2014: St. Charles, Mo.
Welcome to the LTC Information Update!
Search By Topic:
- The Pivotal Role of Nurses in Assuring Quality and Person-Directed Care
- Dementia CPG for Prescribers and Non-Prescribers
- The New Face of Leadership in the Household Model
- Understanding the Culture Change: Why organizational design is important – Conversations with Carmen
- RAI Process & Medicare from Start to Finish Workshops
- Updated RAI Manual
- Top 5 Life Safety Code (LSC) Deficiencies cited by CMS during LSC Comparative surveys in FY’14
- 2014 Annual Long-Term Care Provider Meetings
- MU Leadership Development Academy
- LTCEA Annual Fall Festival
- LTCEA Meeting: LTC Pharmacy Billing Concerns
- Missouri League for Nursing FallFest
- Missouri League for Nursing One-Day Workshops
- The Affordability of the Household Model – Conversations with Carmen
- Bed Classification Forms – SLCR Process Change
- Action Pact
- Advancing Excellence
- Artifacts of Culture Change
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services
- LeadingAge Missouri
- Missouri Assisted Living Association
- Missouri Association of Nursing Home Administrators
- Missouri Coalition Celebrating Care Continuum Change (MC5)
- Missouri Health Care Association
- Missouri Hospital Association
- Missouri League for Nursing
- National Fire Protection Association
- Nursing Home Compare
- Pioneer Network
- SLCR – Applications and Forms
- SLCR – Newsletters and Provider Information
- SLCR – Regulations
- STOP ELDER ABUSE