Your participation in Show-Me Quality: QAPI in Action grants you an all-access pass to national learning events! Coming up next:
- November 14, 2013: Leadership Participation in Quality
- March 5, 2014: Content Based on Feedback from YOU
Stay up-to-date on the latest collaborative QAPI news and events – visit Primaris at http://primaris.org/
View QIPMO’s newsletter MDS Tips and Clinical Pearls – Volume 1, Issue 1 here: QIPMO Newsletter. Topics include ICD-10-CM, MDS Section M 1200 Coding Tips, and features Dave Walker’s Questions from the Field.
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Advancing Excellence in America’s Nursing Homes national campaign coordination group developed a set of common questions and answers for nursing homes, in order to clarify how some of the many initiatives relate to and are aligned with each other. The purpose is to help nursing homes better understand how to participate in and benefit from various initiatives.
- Quality Assurance and Performance Improvement (QAPI)
- National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NNHQCC)
- National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes
- Advancing Excellence in America’s Nursing Home’s Campaign
- Alignment of Quality Initiatives
- Must nursing homes use CMS QAPI tools and resources to be considered in compliance with the QAPI regulation?
- What is the National Nursing Home Quality Care Collaborative (NNHQCC)?
- What is a LAN?
- How does the mission of the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes align with non-pharmacological, person-centered care approaches?
- What does a nursing home have to do to become part of Advancing Excellence?
- How does QAPI overlap or align with topic specific initiatives such the NNHQCC, the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes, and Advancing Excellence in America’s Nursing Homes?
- If we participate in the NNHQCC or Advancing Excellence or the National Partnership to Improve Dementia Care in Nursing Homes, are we implementing QAPI?
Find the answers to these questions and more – click on the link below
This document is also available for download by visiting http://www.nhqualitycampaign.org/.
The 37th Annual Conference was held October 24 – 27, 2013 in Arlington, Virginia. Presentation materials are now available online, visit www.theconsumervoice.org/2013conferencematerials.
February 5 – 7, 2014: Blazing New Trails with MANHA
Visit the Missouri Association of Nursing Home Administrators (MANHA) at www.mlnha.org/conventions-1-day-seminars/.