- May 7 – 8, 2014: Stoney Creek Inn, Columbia, Mo.
- June 10 – 11, 2014: Ameristar Casino, St. Charles, Mo.
- June 17 – 18, 2014: Holiday Inn Coco Key, Kansas City, Mo.
Elder Abuse: Calming the Sea of Violence
Management Skills for Proven Success
The Three R’s of Culture Change: Residents, Rights, and Responsibilities
To view all upcoming events, please visit MLN at www.mlnmonursing.org.
Special Offer from the Missouri Coalition Celebrating Care Continuum Change (MC5)
The Missouri Coalition Celebrating Care Continuum Change (MC5) would love to see every senior care organization in Missouri represented at the annual Pioneer Network Culture Change Conference.
MC5 would like to help every community / organization in Missouri. Here’s how:
- If you send one person to the conference, you will receive a $50.00 gift certificate, good at the Pioneer Network Bookstore and participating vendors.
- If you send four or more people, you will receive an additional $50.00 gift certificate.
- If one of the people you send is a direct caregiver, you will receive an additional $25.00 gift certificate.
MC5 would love to see everyone come back home from the conference fired up and ready to move forward with new and innovative ideas for their Culture Change journey! For more information, please visit the MC5 website at www.momc5.com.
Pioneer Network’s 14th Annual Culture Change Conference, “Journey to the Heartland,” will be held Aug. 4 to 7, 2014, at the Sheraton Kansas City-Crown Center in Kansas City, Mo.
Early Bird Registration now through April 18 – visit www.pioneernetwork.net
Join teams across the world by participating in The Longest Day® from sunrise to sunset on June 21, 2014. To learn more, visit www.alz.org/thelongestday or call 800.272.3900.
March 21, 2014: Conversations with Carmen
Guest: Dan Cohen, MSW, Founder and Executive Director of Music & Memory
Rooted in neuroscience research, the results are described as “nothing short of miraculous” and certainly contribute to efforts to reduce anti-psychotics. To learn more and register for this web-based talk show, please visit www.actionpact.com/calendar/event_details/conversations_with_carmen_webinar or click here to register.