The theme for Residents’ Rights Month 2014 is, “Better Staffing: The Key to Better Care” with the goal of encouraging residents and others to be educated about staffing and long-term care. Each year, the Consumer Voice develops a packet to help you plan your Residents’ Rights events. The packet is completely downloadable and features ready-to-use items, including promotional materials, activities to celebrate Residents’ Rights Month, training tools and resources. Visit www.theconsumervoice.org/events/residents-rights-month-2014.
Welcome to the LTC Information Update!
Providing information and guidance for Long-Term Living Providers - Skilled Nursing, Intermediate Care, Assisted Living and Residential Care Homes. You may contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation (SLCR) at 573-526-8524.
Search By Topic:
- MLN’s Oktoberfest, Nursing Home Administrator Conference
- Staffing Turnover: Tackle it before it Tackles you in Five-Star
- MLN Geriatric Emergencies Workshop
- ACO’s and Bundles: Making Your Facility a Preferred Provider
- CMS S&C Memo 16-40-NH/HHA/CLIA: Notice of Interim Final Rule (IFR) Agjusting Civil Monetary Penalties (CMPs)
- CMS S&C Memo 16-37-ALL: Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Clearance
- New QIPMO Newsletter – July 2016
- Commonly Asked Questions on the MDS, M-Section
- MALA ALF Resident Assessment Trainings
- Busy Doing Nothing? How to Foster Purpose and Meaning for Seniors in LTC
- MALA Level I Medication Aide / Insulin Administration Train the Trainer Workshop
- Where Did the Stars Go? An Overview of the Five-Star Quality Rating System
- Missouri Assisted Living Association Fall Conference
- Consumer Voice – Webinar series
- Empira researcher Sue Ann Guildermann coming to Missouri