The Center for Patient Safety is offering a web-based version of the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) Survey of Resident Safety Culture. This survey is designed to identify strengths and challenges of the safety culture in nursing homes through input from staff, but could also apply in other long-term care environments. This survey process is normally a fee-based service, but is temporarily available at no charge to Missouri-licensed long-term care communities. For more information, please visit www.centerforpatientsafety.org/culturesurvey today!
Welcome to the LTC Information Update!
Providing information and guidance for Long-Term Living Providers - Skilled Nursing, Intermediate Care, Assisted Living and Residential Care Homes. You may contact the Section for Long-Term Care Regulation (SLCR) at 573-526-8524.
Search By Topic:
- Staffing Turnover: Tackle it before it Tackles you in Five-Star
- MLN Geriatric Emergencies Workshop
- ACO’s and Bundles: Making Your Facility a Preferred Provider
- CMS S&C Memo 16-40-NH/HHA/CLIA: Notice of Interim Final Rule (IFR) Agjusting Civil Monetary Penalties (CMPs)
- CMS S&C Memo 16-37-ALL: Office of Civil Rights (OCR) Clearance
- New QIPMO Newsletter – July 2016
- Commonly Asked Questions on the MDS, M-Section
- MALA ALF Resident Assessment Trainings
- Busy Doing Nothing? How to Foster Purpose and Meaning for Seniors in LTC
- MALA Level I Medication Aide / Insulin Administration Train the Trainer Workshop
- Where Did the Stars Go? An Overview of the Five-Star Quality Rating System
- Missouri Assisted Living Association Fall Conference
- Consumer Voice – Webinar series
- Empira researcher Sue Ann Guildermann coming to Missouri
- RAI Manual Changes